Monday, September 30, 2013

Why I'm Doing This

I originally spent time in Maui working on a cruise ship (Oceanic Independence) in the early 80's. I fell in love with the island and promised myself that one day I would own property there. That actually happened in 1994 when my brother, father, and I (and our wonderful spouses) purchased a condominium in Napili Point! I've been going there ever since, and I can't tell you how many times I've been told by friends and others that I should share my local knowledge with others.

So that is what I'm going to try to do with this blog.....I'm sure you'll find everything and every place I post on other travel guides, blogs, etc., but I'm going to hopefully give you an unbiased itinerary to choose from. Depending on where you're staying and travel distances, I will have a "Do This Along With" section so that you can combine activities into half/full day adventures.  I will also try to share lots of beautiful photos, taken over the years from all over Maui! Please feel free to comment, ask questions, etc. and I'll do my best to answer in a timely fashion.


View from Napili Point with Birds of Paradise in the foreground.

 
Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment